I am currently a first-year PhD student in the Department of Computing at the The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, advised by Prof. Jing Li. Before that, I received my B.S. and M.S. degrees in Computer Science from Jilin University, where I was supervised by Prof. Yi Chang. During my graduate studies, I also work closely with Prof. Lan Du from Monash University.
Contact me via:
Mail: yuerxin1997(AT)gmail.com or yuex19(AT)mails.jlu.edu.cn
Mobile: +86 156-5912-6198
[10/2022] Our paper "Learning Semantic Textual Similarity via Topic-informed Discrete Latent Variables" has been accepted by EMNLP 2022.
[09/2022] Our paper "Towards Unified Representations of Knowledge Graph and Expert Rules for Machine Learning and Reasoning" has been accepted for presentation at AACL-IJCNLP 2022.
[10/2020] Our work on distantly relation extraction was accepted by COLING 2020!
[07/2020] Two papers on relation extraction was accepted by IEEE ICKG 2020!
[07/2019] I received my B.Sc. degree from the Excellent Engineer Program in Software Engineering.
[09/2018] I will intern at Huawei Research in the following year, supervised by Dr. Yantao Jia.
- “Learning Semantic Textual Similarity via Topic-informed Discrete Latent Variables.”, Erxin Yu, Lan Du, Yuan Jin, Zhepei Wei, Yi Chang, in EMNLP 2022 [paper]
- “Towards Unified Representations of Knowledge Graph and Expert Rules for Machine Learning and Reasoning.”, Zhepei Wei, Yue Wang, Jinnan Li, Zhining Liu, Erxin Yu, Yuan Tian, Xin Wang, Yi Chang, in AACL-IJCNLP 2022 [paper]
- “ToHRE: A Top-Down Classification Strategy with Hierarchical Bag Representation for Distantly Supervised Relation Extraction”, Erxin Yu, Wenjuan Han, Yuan Tian, Yi Chang, in Proceedings of the 28th International Conference on computational Linguistics (COLING 2020), Barcelona, Spain, December 2020. (Virtual Event). [paper]
- “Context and Type Enhanced Representation Learning for Relation Extraction”, Erxin Yu, Yantao Jia, Shang Wang, Fengfu Li, Yi Chang, in 11th IEEE International Conference on Knowledge Graph (ICKG 2020), Nanjing, China, August 2020. (Virtual Event). [paper]
- “A Two-Level Noise-Tolerant Model for Relation Extraction with Reinforcement Learning”, Erxin Yu, Yantao Jia, Yuan Tian, Yi Chang, in 11th IEEE International Conference on Knowledge Graph (ICKG 2020), Nanjing, China, August 2020. (Virtual Event). [paper]
- “The Poisson multi-media knowledge construction System for TAC KBP 2018”, Zhicheng Sheng, Danping Wu, Zelong Li, Wei Zhang, Jingchen Lu, Zeming Xu, Dong Liu, Shuo Guo, Yantao Jia, Zhepei Wei, Erxin Yu, Xiongfeng Xiao, Zhuo Wang, Jianyong Wang, in Proceedings of the 2018 Text Analysis Conference (TAC 2018) , Gaithersburg, Maryland USA, November 2018. [paper]